by Sara Deseran under Uncategorized with No Comments
Sunday, November 30, 2014
Tacolicious and its sister restaurant Chino have drummed up six dumplingcentric, tacotastic ideas that are as fun to give to others as to give yourself. Either way, it’s heartfelt.
1. TACOLICIOUS gift card (duh). Succulent a bonus.
2. A stack of great ASIAN COOKBOOKS from Omnivore Books (Pok Pok by Andy Ricker; Ivan Ramen by Ivan Orkin; The Seventh Daughter by Cecilia Chiang: Burma by Naomi Duguid).
3. Our favorite JAPANESE BEER Hitachino Nest White Ale (smells like oranges and heaven).
4. Siete Leguas Reposado TEQUILA. Only the best.
6. CHINO gift card accompanied by authentic “gold” LUCKY CAT from Chinatown.
A new, limited-edition
Hecho in San Pancho*
*Tip-off: Pancho is a nickname for Francisco.
Men’s: SM to XL
Women’s (pictured): SM to XL
Kid’s by special order.
To snag yours, email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by our restaurants starting Dec. 15.